[arch-general] No updates in a while - Is this the 'untiered mirror' thing?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Aug 2 01:37:37 EDT 2010

Guys,

	It is rare I go a week without some type of update. My last update was:

[2010-07-25 04:49] upgraded wavegain (1.2.8-1 -> 1.2.8-2)

Looking at archdev-public, there is a 7/24 "no more untiered mirrors" post from
Roman about the need to shut down mirrors. Is this what is behind no more
updates for me? If so, what do I need to change in my mirror list, pacman.conf,
etc. to make sure I can get updates again?

	If it is just because Arch is perfect and there will no longer be a need for
any updates -- I'm good with that too. Just let me know :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC