[arch-general] Initial AIF localization support (patch)

jesse jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 06:25:09 EDT 2010

For the past few days I have been working on adding support for localization
in AIF.
I think I have marked every string that contains text that can be
translated, but it is
possible that i have missed some. Also there is some work to be done in the
makefile,
as I couln't figure out how to make for loops in it. Also the code to the
language selection
screen sint working, yet. I will try to get that to work. I hope some one
familiar
whit the AIFs codebase would check this out and corret if something is
wrong.
If this isint turned down as waste of ?something? or something else, I will
translate
this into Finnish, also Im alredy translating the offical installation guide
to finnish 1/3
redy I think. :D