[arch-general] Packages Translate.

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 13:16:53 EDT 2010

I don't need help, I need contributions and people to help maintain
translations. If it is done once and then left to rot, it would be
hard to justify it's use.

I think the first step would be to see if other foreign language users
are willing to help and maintain translations, and from there go to
work seeing how the Django internationalization would work.

-Dan