[arch-general] Gallium by default for radeon?

Ye Li omni.liye at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 20:12:01 EDT 2010

I'm wondering how was it going with dri and xorg state trackers in gallium3d
stack on ATI chips? Actually AFAIK the mesa stack is ready for r300g, but
there are a lot of work need to be done for other parts(at least testing
work).

For r600g, it's only get quite initial texture support recently. And the
interface of it is changing dramatically at present, so it's far from being
a default option.