[arch-general] Some problems with a dell mini

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:31:16 EDT 2010

Ray Rashif <schivmeister at gmail.com> writes:

> Get a 3D game. I could play UrbanTerror on 800x600 and low details at
> 24+ FPS on an Acer AspireOne.

Mm something less big and easier to install :D?
Downloading tuxkart, let's see.
Strange because it looks faster then before but not fast as the 3d would
be enabled.

Ok tuxkart does maybe 2 fps, so probably I have a problem.

> Use networkmanager + nm-applet instead.

I also have, I'll see how it behaves now it looks working fine again, I
would like to understand what the problem is...

Another (more important thing), I use suspend with uswsusp, and it works
nicely, BUT I have the swap partition on lvm.

Every time I reboot it asks me where it is (while saying is looking in
/dev/mini/swap), then I type /dev/mini/swap and it works.

So it means that it looks there, doesn't like it, ask me and then he
likes it, quite weird isn't it?

Thanks