[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.35.1-1

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:53:43 EDT 2010

On 08/11/2010 04:25 AM, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Upstream update, please test and sign off.
>
> We should probably be able to move this to core by the end of the week
> unless major problems occur.
>
> Please also sign off on 2.6.34.3 (see
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2010-August/017557.html),
> I'd like to move that to core today already, as it fixes a number of
> problems with .34.2.

So far this is the only kernel that will boot on my laptop since 2.6.33. And
compiz works as well. I can't 'signoff', but I can tell you this one works where
none of the 2.6.34 kernels did. Sure wish I understood the changes to know what
happened, but -- " there just some things in this world that `kain't` be
explainted..." (quote CDB circa 1980something)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC