[arch-general] Request to orphan package

ptchinster ptchinster at archlinux.us
Sat Aug 14 11:44:19 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am the maintainer of eclipse-android
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=14544). One of the
dependancies is eclipse-classic
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=32314) (v3.5 as opposed to
3.6 in the main repos) which is NOT maintained by me. There are
several issues with this PKGBUILD including being out of date, not
having a working build(), and not offering a correct provides array.
The first of which was brought to the current maintainers attention
back on May 13th, and he hasn't touched it since.

I am willing to adopt this package as soon as orphaned.

Thanks,

ptchinster

--
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." --Carl Sagan
"Keep on rockin' in the free world." -- Neil Young