[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.35.2-1

Isaac Dupree ml at isaac.cedarswampstudios.org
Sun Aug 15 13:07:07 EDT 2010

On 08/14/10 17:46, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Latest kernel is in testing,
> please signoff for both arches.

Signoff x86_64 , it seems to be working fine for me

(I had the impression that it might be heating up my laptop more than
normal, but then I was doing backups last night, and I'm feeling a part
of my laptop that I'm not sure if it's normally warm anyway.  Is there a
way to measure this?  The estimated battery life from GNOME looks pretty
normal, if that's an indication of heating by way of power-usage.)

-Isaac