[arch-general] FF Browser Tip for Archers who like a darker desktop (DR, you listening?)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:29:54 EDT 2010

On 08/16/2010 07:38 AM, Sergey Manucharian wrote:
> Indeed nice stuff, but...
> Stylish is supposed to work with Chrome, and I tried it with
> Chromium 5.0.375.99 - an error message "unable to open a transaction to
> the database" keeps popping up...
>
> Cheers,
> Sergey

Philipp, Sergey,

	I hadn't tried local files or chrome so that's good info to know what the
limitations are. Looking at the development log for both of the projects, they
seem active. It might be worth dropping the author a note. The local file issue
should be an easy fix. I don't know enough about chrome to say one way or the
other. I believe the contact info is on both the nightshift and midnight surfing
pages.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC