[arch-general] Empathy on Arch?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Aug 17 10:59:28 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 15:51, Rafael Beraldo
<rafaelluisberaldo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Coincidently, I've just installed it here, and it works pretty well. Just
> remember that, for instance, if you want to use XMPP, you have to install
> telepathy-gabble; If you want to use MSN, you have to install
> telepathy-butterfly and so forth.

Yes, got gabble installed.  Using the settings that work in pidgin, still it's
stuck on something; not connecting, not throbbing the top-right
indicator-thingie... nothing.

Out of curiosity, are you on 32bit or 64bit?

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org