[arch-general] Dovecot 2.0.0 in testing

Florian Pritz bluewind at server-speed.net
Tue Aug 17 19:08:11 EDT 2010

On 17.08.2010 19:44, Andreas Radke wrote:
> Test the new pkg and give suggestions if anything needs to be
> improved. I should move soon to extra. I got it running locally here.

Just upgraded my dovecot setup with managesieve and it seems to work fine.

Not really related to the dovecot package itself I think, but saying it
anyway:
Only problem I had was that managesieve-login couldn't find
libdovecot.so.0 (for some reason /usr/lib/dovecot isn't searched), but I
ignored that for now and placed a symlink.

Signoff i686, x86_64 (only one with managesieve) (both are core systems,
just installed dovecot by hand)

--
Florian Pritz -- {flo,bluewind}@server-speed.net