[arch-general] Some problems with a dell mini

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:49:39 EDT 2010

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com> writes:

> Ok great, now after
> modprobe psb
> the framebuffer goes to an amazing resolution (the native I guess).
> But starting X is veryy bad still, maybe I have to tell to Xorg to load
> the psb driver...

Very exciting we're almost there, I added this to xorg.conf

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Card0"
	Driver      "psb"
	Option      "AccelMethod" "EXA"
	Option      "DRI" "on"
	#Option      "IgnoreACPI" "yes"
	Option      "MigrationHeuristic" "greedy"
	VendorName  "Intel Corporation"
	BoardName   "System Controller Hub (SCH Poulsbo) Graphics Controller"
	BusID       "PCI:0:2:0"
EndSection

And now I get a strange 1024x576, but at least it became usable again.ò
Now I try to set explicitly the resolutions so let's see if it'll
finally work.