[arch-general] Some problems with a dell mini

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:29:16 EDT 2010

Andrea Crotti <andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com> writes:

> Not done yet, even adding the right modes to the xorg.conf I can always
> only see the 1024x576 from xrandr.
>
> But another bad news, some kernel errors (I guess conflicts between psb
> and reiserfs) don't let me start networkmanager anymore, which is a bad
> thing...

What the hell is really impossible to get it working....
Now I'm in the strange situation where the terminals look great, while X
looks crappier than before.
It would be even better at 800x600 then this.

Now I can't even go back, if I put
!psb
in MODULES then it's not loaded automatically, but when starting X it
will be loaded anyway...

Argh only few hours left then no more internet and I'll bring this in
vacation, anyone has been able to use the psb driver on gma500?