[arch-general] [signoff] kernel26 2.6.35.2-1

waylls waylls at lavabit.com
Fri Aug 20 02:47:56 EDT 2010

On 09:59 Tue 17 Aug , Dennis Beekman wrote:
> signoff here, works fine on both my desktop and my laptop (both i386)
>
> On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 11:46 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> > Latest kernel is in testing,
> > please signoff for both arches.
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
> > --
> > Tobias
> > Powalowski
> > Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer
> > (tpowa)
> > http://www.archlinux.org
> > tpowa at archlinux.org

Some problems with ATI\KMS. I have HD4570, latest opensource drivers, and there are a couple of problems(first of all - radeon.dynpm stop working for me,and with any radeon.* options kms don't start). Second - if kms even start, X server freezes system. Modifications in xorg.conf(even moving it to xorg.conf.bak) do nothing.
--
With best regards,
Waylls