[arch-general] "Configuring System Clock" event FAIL at start-up

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 21:53:33 EDT 2010

This a strange one:

I left my system running for about 8 hours today (had a brainstorm session
for upcoming Software Freedom Day) and when I came back I noticed some weird
behaviour with the mouse pointer, so I decided reboot. Now I have a red FAIL
notice when "Configuring System Clock". I already check BIOS and there seems
to no problem there, ¿what can be happen?
(already tried serching the forum but haven't found any related issue)

Greetings.
-Martín