[arch-general] Fluxbox broken when launched via qingy

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sat Dec 11 22:11:57 EST 2010

On 12/09/2010 09:09 AM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
> On 12/09/2010 01:48 AM, David C. Rankin wrote:
>> On 12/08/2010 09:58 AM, David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>>>
>>> Anyone else seeing this and/or have ideas on how to fix?
>>>

>> Sorry DR, I still use kdm to launch flux. Hey, while we are on flux, shoot me a
>> copy of your startup file so I can see how you are doing things on Arch. I have
>> just bandaided my old one and am interested in a comparison. Here is my current:
>
> ???  Not sure what startup script you're referring to.  I just call
> /usr/bin/startfluxbox.
>
> DR

Oops, sorry, I meant ~/.fluxbox/startup where you can customize what apps are
run at fluxbox start (volume control, mixer, network monitor, background, etc..)
There are quite a few ways to tweak the desktop so it loads with just what you
want in your session.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC