[arch-general] Testing kills shm and pts

jesse jaara jesse.jaara at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 17:07:37 EST 2010

Shm is used by pulseaudio I think and also i copy my chromium profile
from hd to shm an boot and then remove cache and copy the profile
back to hd when i shutdown. Also it is used by one script that simply
touches a lock file in there.
Reproducing is as simple as just rebooting the pc and the permissions
are broken and shm is mounted whit beautiful size of mere 10 mb and it
used to mount whit a size of 1.4G :D (it broke my chromium profile :( as it
didn't fit in there )
Il try to add those options and the size option too to the fstab and see if
that helps, hopely this won't eat my chromium profile again :D
--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.