[arch-general] We want to help

Tomás Acauan Schertel tschertel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:54:38 EST 2010

The Brazilian Arch Linux Community wants to help Arch Linux project,
working on bug reports and feature requests.
As first task, we plan to help conclude the development of AUR version 2.

We don't have lots of developers, but we really want to help. And
maybe others join us on this effort.

To accomplish this, we need to enlighten some points:

1 - where should we look for feature requests?
 * bugs.archlinux.org?
 * AUR2 wiki page?

2 - what code repository should we take as start point?
 * git://gitorious.org/aur2/aur2.git -- the "central" repository with
the stable branch
 * git://github.com/sebnow/aur2.git -- Xilon's repository
 * git://ius.student.utwente.nl/aur2 -- Thralas's repository
 * git://git.berlios.de/aur2 -- Djszapi's repository
 * git://github.com/SpeedVin/aur2.git -- SpeedVin's AUR2 forked repo
with some patches and translation's.

3 - How Feature Requests / Bug Reports will be closed on flyspray?
 * Maybe a TU can do the job.

Maybe things get easier if just one (maybe two) TU`s leads us on work.

--
Tomás A. Schertel