[arch-general] Firefox 3.5.7 not support eh !??

Nicklas Widlund Bjurman lordmetroid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 06:07:06 EST 2010

If you go to wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Firefox there is a link to
the forum with the caption firebrand, go to the third page of the
forum and copy the updated script and run it in sudo(when firefox is
not running). This will rebrand your firefox completely to firefox.

Best regards
Nicklas W Bjurman