[arch-general] Stellarium in [testing]

ianux ianux at free.fr
Thu Feb 4 16:02:23 EST 2010

Hi archers,

I'm maintening stellarium-svn in AUR and I saw Stellarium 0.10.3 in
[testing]. It shows qt>=4.5.1 in dependencies but this version (which
doesn't seem to be very stable - several bugs with QT and GLSL -
according to the mailing list) depends on qt 4.6.

Here is the error output when launching :
stellarium: Symbol `_ZTI15QGraphicsWidget' has different size in shared
object, consider re-linking
Use compilation-provided default graphics system:  raster
stellarium: symbol lookup error: stellarium: undefined symbol:
_ZN9QListData7detach3Ev

In fact I'm not using my own package for the moment (it doesn't
compile anymore) since I don't have installed qt 4.6 from testing...

--
radio ianux - http://ianux.fr/