[arch-general] Stellarium in [testing]

ianux ianux at free.fr
Thu Feb 4 17:41:53 EST 2010

Le 04/02/10, Giovanni Scafora <giovanni at archlinux.org> a écrit :

> 2010/2/4, ianux <ianux at free.fr>:
> > Hi archers,
> >
> >  I'm maintening stellarium-svn in AUR and I saw Stellarium 0.10.3 in
> >  [testing]. It shows qt>=4.5.1 in dependencies but this version
> > (which doesn't seem to be very stable - several bugs with QT and
> > GLSL - according to the mailing list) depends on qt 4.6.
>
> Hi ianux,
>
> Stellarium 0.10.3 in [testing] has been built against qt 4.6

yes indeed, it's mandatory to use - and compile -
stellarium 0.10.3 with qt 4.6
but packages from testing requires  qt>=4.5.1, so enabling
[testing] in pacman.conf and doing pacman -S stellarium doesn't upgrade
qt since qt 4.5.3 (>=4.5.1) is already in extra, which leads to broken
binary.
I'm just saying that stellarium PKGBUILD from [testing] MUST mention
qt>=4.6

--
radio ianux - http://ianux.fr/