[arch-general] kde44beta - 'virtuoso -t' grabbing ~80% of the CPU every few minutes

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Feb 5 03:38:11 EST 2010

Guys,

	After the kde44beta install, I first notices increased fan noise every 10
minutes or so that lasts for about 4-5 minutes, then things would go back to
normal. At first I just thought it was strigi catching up or so, but after a
full day the CPU was still getting pegged.

	Looking at the processes, it is 'virtuoso -t' that is to blame. Can anyone else
confirm this behavior ... and .. does anyone know of a workaround?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC