[arch-general] Recent update to php-apache breaks LAMP stack.

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:22:52 EST 2010

On 02/05/2010 05:20 AM, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:
> On 02/04/2010 11:43 PM, Ashish SHUKLA wrote:
>> Nilesh Govindarajan writes:

<snip>

Checking my simple web log on my Arch server, LAMP is working with the following
versions installed:

08:16 archangel:~> pmq php mysql apache
php 5.3.1-5
mysql 5.1.42-2
apache 2.2.14-2

Process is good in both directions, data collection & display

	web->php->mysql <==> mysql->php->web

These were the packages installed with both testing and community-testing enabled.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC