[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] devtools and db-scripts plans

Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227) ghost1227 at archlinux.us
Fri Feb 5 23:34:49 EST 2010

>>   - allow db-move to handle multiple packages
>>     (or add a script to help moving from community-testing)
>>
> We should kill these testing2whatever scripts and unify it completely in
> db-move (including the testing2x case where the right repository is
> automatically determined). Short-term it would probably suffice to
> create community-testing2community.

Ask and ye shall receive. Attached is a patch db-move that incorporates
the ability to handle multiple packages and cleans up the whitespaces. I
know the whitespace patch should technically be separate but I had such
a hard time reading db-move when I was editing it that I had to include
it for my own sanity. Note: my patch hasn't been tested beyond echoing
output to the screen... but it should work.