[arch-general] [Testing] Kontact 4.3.98-1: No plugins shown

Erwin Van de Velde erwin.vandevelde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:02:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I tried this, but without success. Should I delete some files to make a clean
start or is the --noincremental enough there?

In the output of the command you gave, i got several errors and warnings, also
this one:
kbuildsycoca4(3281) KBuildServiceFactory::populateServiceTypes:
"kontact/summaryplugin.desktop" specifies undefined mimetype/servicetype
"Kontact/Plugin"

What is causing this?

Thanks in advance,
Erwin