[arch-general] wkhtmltopdf

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 09:57:41 EST 2010

On 06/02/2010 01:58 μμ, richard terry wrote:
> Hi List/Evangelos:
>
> This is a really useful utility, I'd like to use it to join documents.
>
> It dosn't seem to be built against a 'patched version' of qt whatever that may
> mean.:
>
> "This version of wkhtmltopdf is build against an unpatched version of QT, and
> does not support more then one input document."
>
> I see that there is a PKGBUILD, and wondered if anyone knew how to get a
> 'patched version' of QT to build it against to get more functionality.

Hi Richard,

The wkhtmltopdf package in [community] is built against the vanilla Qt
library from [extra]. For uses that require a patched Qt library, your
best bet is probably to give the official static build a go. I uploaded
a wkhtmltopdf-static [1] package to the AUR for you to try.

Let us know if that works for you.

Cheers.

----