[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] package signoffs

Gergely Imreh imrehg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 03:02:47 EST 2010

On 10 February 2010 15:35, Gaurish Sharma <contact at gaurishsharma.com> wrote:

>> maybe give the status of testers to some active arch members who use
>> testing (if any users are interested at all..)
>>

> +1 to the idea.
> this work can be delegated to active users who have enabled [testing]
> repo. a special status can be given to them with a fancy name like
> "Package Quality & Testing" Team.being a member of this team won't
> need any special knowledge, so anyone who wants to contribute can join
> and help. the only requirement should, usage of [testing] repo
>
> And dev can focus their previous time other useful work.
>

> Regards,
> Gaurish Sharma

I'd be interested, been using the "testing" packages for a while now.
And incidentally I use openvpn almost on a daily basis. From the list
I'm also using ipw2200-fw, wpa_supplicant (not counting those that are
marked with "Everyone"). Probably could check others as well when I
have more time.

Cheers,
   Greg