[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] filesystem 2010.02-2

Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi vmlinuz386 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 13 00:51:50 EST 2010

On 02/13/2010 12:10 AM, Allan McRae wrote:

>>> So...  what are we doing for this?   I have a couple of packages I want
>>> to update to this new include directory but will hold off until this
>>> leaves [testing].
>>
>> I think this is correct. I thought about it and on the one hand
>> ld.so.conf is
>> aconfig file; but it's not one that is edited by the user but by several
>> packages on install.
>>
>> So its fine to update it during the upgrade. Maybe in future versions
>> if all
>> other packages use the include dir we can remove that file from the
>> backup
>> array.
>>
>> I went ahead and put filesystem-2010.02-2 into testing.
>>
>> Please sign off.
>
> Change worked fine here.
>
> Signoff i686.
> Allan

Upgrading from previous 2010.02-1 produce a double "include" entry,
reinstalling produce a triple entry, etc...

Changing this, fixes the issue:

-grep -q '^\s*include\s*/etc/ld.so.conf.d/\*.conf\s*$' etc/ld.so.conf \
+grep -q '^include /etc/ld.so.conf.d/\*.conf$' /etc/ld.so.conf \

--
Gerardo Exequiel Pozzi ( djgera )
http://www.djgera.com.ar