[arch-general] Message :5

Wesley wesley_of_course at charter.net
Mon Feb 15 12:05:27 EST 2010

    How in the world did this get in here ? I'll forward it if asked but this
    disgustingly bit of trash is appalling to say the least . However being a public
    list I suppose it happens . I'll get off my soapbox , had to say something but don't
    want to pollute the list , or turn this into something its not .

                            Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
                              knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

                                For every one that asketh receiveth;
                                  and he that seeketh findeth;
                                    and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

                                            Matthew 7:7-8