[arch-general] Kernel 2.6.30 on EEE and KMS

Nicolas Bigaouette nbigaouette at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 22:53:52 EST 2010

Except for wireless card (damn rt2860... I changed mine for an intel 4965!)
the eeepc line is pretty good with linux, and specially with arch ;)

Make sure to check out acpi-eeepc-generic from AUR:
Or even better, update to latest subversion (
http://code.google.com/p/acpi-eeepc-generic/source/checkout ) and if you
found something wrong, open an issue on google code page:
http://code.google.com/p/acpi-eeepc-generic/issues/list

Good luck! ;)