[arch-general] Unable to upgrade

John Black spam at network-technologies.org
Sat Feb 20 06:23:36 EST 2010

kurrata wrote:
> On 02/11/10 19:47, Nilesh Govindarajan wrote:
>> See this guys - http://dpaste.com/157512/
>> All of you're facing the same ? If not, what's the fix ?
> After some fighting i did thi "pacman -S qt kdelibs phonon"
> After that installed i could start to upgrade rest of the system...i
> hope it wont break when its finished

Thanks, same here. This:
	pacman -Sy --asdeps qt
would produce:
error: failed to prepare transaction (could not satisfy dependencies)
:: qtscriptgenerator: requires phonon

Now it running fine. If it breaks my system, no big deal. I wanted to
switch to Arch32 anyway.....
64bit support for proprietary software, on Linux, is disgustingly bad.

--
John
I have something to hide, my privacy, and I am not a terrorist.