[arch-general] Planet Arch Linux atom feed.

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 20:39:52 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 6:58 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can you please clarify what you mean by "opened the feed"? The feeds
> items you describe *do* link to planet.archlinux.org and not the
> feed's parent. This may be a bug in those feeds (both are wordpress)
> or it may be a bug in planet. I am not sure

By Opening i mean, going to the page linked with the feed. i view feeds in
text form in the feed reader, but sometimes i instead click the feed link to
go to the webpage.

Most of the feeds on planet arch, when "opened" go to the blogs linked to
the feed content.

but some, when opened simply show the atom xml.