[arch-general] Planet Arch Linux atom feed.

gt codered12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:07:45 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 7:15 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:

> This is nothing to do with the atom feed specifically.  Go to the main
> planet page and click on the links for articles from Godane or Arch Haskell.
>  They do not link through to the blog they came from.

Yes, they simply show the website instead of the particular article. while
other feeds take to the specific article on the website. Maybe i am not able
to explain it clearly, but i think you can try it yourself, even with
firefox live bookmarks. I mean each entry in a feed has a link, but the link
on the problematic feed is simply http://planet.archlinux.org/atom.xml

So clicking on it sort of makes an endless loop, and to read the full
article i have to manually open the planet arch website and then go the
respective (only problematic ones) blog from there.