[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Replace Planet with Planet-Venus?

Pierre Chapuis catwell at archlinux.us
Sat Feb 27 09:32:53 EST 2010

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 00:21:05 +1000, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org>
wrote:

> Nope. It is still an issue.  I made two posts since the update and they
> are the only two posts of mine on the feed.  There was two others on
> there earlier and they dropped off.  So the current setup does only
> display two posts from each blog.

This is strange. For example on http://planet.resel.org/ there are 3
posts from my weblog, so I don't know where this limit comes from.

Here's the relevant part of the configuration file:

[Planet]

name            = Planet Teubreux
link            = http://planet.resel.org
owner_name      = ResEl
owner_email     = *** hidden (nospam) ***
output_theme    = /srv/www/planet-venus/theme
cache_directory = /srv/www/planet-venus/cache
output_dir      = /srv/www/planet-venus/output
feed_timeout    = 20
items_per_page  = 30
log_level       = DEBUG
items_per_page  = 20