[arch-general] Gnome/Gtk-2.0 BLING! (list of surprisingly cool themes)

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:02:52 EST 2010

On 02/26/2010 10:08 PM, Michishige Kaito wrote:
> Actually, dark themes can be easy on the eyes, I've found. But they gotta be
> well done, cos otherrwise they just look weird.

Agreed,

	I'm very picky about the shade and contrast of the themes and set my own
colors, Appearance -> Customize -> Colors. These themes are excellent with the
dark colors I have. Perhaps I'll dig out my gtk2 theme and post that so I can
insure you see what I see. I'm confident that if you do, you do, you will like
what you see :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC