[arch-general] Archwiki - Installing with fake raid - really chopped up...

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 17:56:58 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:57 PM, David C. Rankin
<drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I don't know who does the wiki editing on the "Installing with Fake RAID" page,
> but a lot of the helpful information was deleted and it has been edited down to
> the point that it is confusing.

You seriously don't know that wikis have an history ?

And I don't understand what you are saying. I did my first fake raid
install recently, probably in December with a recent version of that
page and didn't have any problems. I was even surprised it worked on
the first try.
I just checked how that page was last October, and from the quick
comparisons I just did, the current page still contains the same
amount of information, has a nicer layout, and does not have some
useless and outdated and confusing sections anymore.