[arch-general] Gnote cannot run anymore, all of these happen in a sudden.

LI Ye leeyee.seu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 11:50:20 EST 2010

Hi Listmates,

Suddenly I met a problem with Gnote 0.7.0-1, it worked after the
recent upgrade I think. However, it aborted unexpectly from the panel
now, and run it through gnome-terminal gives this:

[liye at thinkpad ~]$ gnote

glibmm-ERROR **:
unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
what: basic_string::substr

aborting...
Aborted

pkill gnome-panel or re-login gnome didn't help. All other components
of my desktop are updated to the latest stable versions. Any idea?

Best Regards,
--
LI Ye