[arch-general] [community] locke.suu.edu mirror missing packages between N and W/Z?

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 17:25:45 EST 2010

Hi, just did my update with yaourt.

For [community[, it timed out for me from distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr
and ftp.sh.cvut.cz, so I got [community] from locke.suu.edu

Basically, after that yaourt checked the AUR for existance of all my
[community] packages between letters N and W (I don't have any from X to
Z so don't know if that's affected). Examples include openntpd,
pulseaudio, powertop, pkgtools, reflector, schroot.

Just did another resync (-Syy) and distrib-coffee.ipsl.jussieu.fr works
fine for the packages I mention. So its an issue with locke.suu.edu.

Oh, btw, I'm on 64-bit.