[arch-general] Virtualbox with upgraded kernel

richard terry rterry at pacific.net.au
Fri Jan 8 17:47:56 EST 2010

On Saturday 09 January 2010 08:56:13 Ray Kohler wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 4:47 PM, richard terry <rterry at pacific.net.au> wrote:
> > hi List,
> >
> > I've upgraded to kernel  2.6.32 and virtual box dosn't work.
>
> Install kernel26-headers (a new package) as well.

Thank you so much to both Ray and Leandro , all is well again, I depend on
VBox to download pathology and use my one windows tool  - sql manager for
postgresql

Never ceases to amaze me the speed and generosity of people who help each
other over the internet (specially for us 'older users' with slower brains)

Regards, and thanks again.