[arch-general] PKGBUILD for extra/cegui

Rodrigo Amorim Bahiense rodbzro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 13:24:10 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 09:40:46AM -0500, Eric Bélanger wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 12:30 AM, Rodrigo Amorim Bahiense
> <rodbzro at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I've posted on forum (http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=88509)
> > that the package extra/cegui was out of date and then was instructed
> > by Allan to post the modified PKGBUILD on the mailing list.
> >
> > Basically, I just modified the version, the license file location and
> > md5sums. Also, a static reference to old version 0.6.2 to variable $pkgver.
> >

> The cegui website says that this version has major changes. Does smc
> still work with that new version of cegui?

Yes, it does have a lot of core changes and also when using CEGUI with
Ogre. As for SMC (Secret Maryo Chronicles?), I've installed the package extra/smc
and it is not working due to different libraries and data types. It is also unlikely
that a recompile will suffice since many things have changed inside CEGUI itself.

Hope that was your question.