[arch-general] dark themes (was 2 Killer kde4 dark themes - DR you listening??)

Arvid Picciani aep at exys.org
Tue Jan 19 14:37:46 EST 2010

On 01/19/2010 08:09 PM, Dimitrios Apostolou wrote:

> sorry for hijacking your thread but speaking of dark themes, I have been
> looking for ages for a nice reverse theme for gtk+ but every single one
> I remember wasn't perfect... Anyone 100% happy with a reverse theme?

i like NOX from murrine-themes-collection, couldnt say if its perfect,
since i only have like 2 gui apps, but it looks very polished to me.
Works fine on qt apps too.

> And most importantly, how the /heck/ do you handle the *bright* *white*
> pages of the web... I'd tried creating a custom CSS for me, but it broke
> too many pages...

with proper environment light. i find that only unbearable at night when
i turned the lights off already.

--
Arvid
Asgaard Technologies