[arch-general] [signoff] kernel 2.6.32.4-1 [ Possible Problems... ]

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Jan 21 14:19:44 EST 2010

On 01/20/2010 01:44 PM, Ionut Biru wrote:
> packages for e17 wasn't rebuild. have patience or downgrade to
> extra/community and don't flood the email with useless problems.
>
> The rebuilding process is NOT FINISHED.

Sorry, those weren't complaints... Since I have blackbox, e16, e17, fluxbox,
fvwm2 gnome, (the old) kdemod3, kde4, openbox, sawfish, xfce, and WindowMaker on
the box, I was just checking to see which worked after the kernel update and
providing feeback.

Note to self: Premise responses following new kernel install with "These just
may not have been rebuilt yet but ..." :p

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC