[arch-general] KDE 4.3 no power functions ?

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Wed Jan 27 13:31:19 EST 2010

At Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010 15:59 Bram Schoenmakers wrote:

> cd ~
> ln -s /usr/share/themes/QtCurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc .gtkrc-2.0

I don't think that this is a good idea and if you want a to create a symlink it
is more recommend to do this in /etc/gtk-2.0:

http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.2/desktop/QtCurve-Gtk2/

For a ~/.gtkrc-2.0 i suggest more to include this line

include "/usr/share/themes/QtCurve/gtk-2.0/gtkrc"

because than you can append lines for your prefered font or another gtk-icon-
theme. I recognized that for me  the look of the fonts is better if i choose the
same font with 1pt lower for gtk apps.

See you, Attila