[arch-general] An old, tiresome discussion: cdrtools vs cdrkit

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Wed Jan 27 13:45:44 EST 2010

At Mittwoch, 27. Januar 2010 12:51 Allan McRae wrote:

> Please provide a report from a single laywer showing that there is not.
>   This has been repeatedly asked of you

I'm with you because it would be very nice to have this report but because in
life all have two sides in the most cases i have to ask you for the same: Where
is the report from a single laywer which supports the arguments of debian?

Sorry ,if i makes you angry because this is NOT my intention. But what i really
miss during this most useless discussion about a software for linux is that no
one of both sides hire a laywer and see what happens in reality inf front of a
court instead of voting. This would be better for everybody of us than this kind
of confrontation.

See you, Attila