[arch-general] An old, tiresome discussion: cdrtools vs cdrkit

Robert Howard howard.rob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:13:29 EST 2010

Or we could distribute both and hope that the resultant time/anti-time
explosion is such that the universe is destroyed and we never have to bother
worrying about such pointless, unproductive, made-up bullshit again in our
lifetimes....

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Jim Pryor
<lists+arch-general at jimpryor.net<lists%2Barch-general at jimpryor.net>