[arch-general] An old, tiresome discussion: cdrtools vs cdrkit - tone it down

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sat Jan 30 10:35:17 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 09:58:19AM -0500, Baho Utot wrote:

> This is what I have done because of _your_ direct actions on this
> list and other actions by you on some news groups I read.

Your post makes you look like a juvenile struggling
with the first hormones.

> I don't care if cdrtools is better than the very best or that cdrkit
> is worst than the worst. It doesn't matter.

If your choice of software is such an emotional thing
then I must conclude that you can't be trusted to manage
any system except your own, and that whatever you do or
write on these matters is completely irrelevant.

Ciao,

--
FA

O tu, che porte, correndo si ?