[arch-general] Catalyst-test

Martín Cigorraga martosurf7600 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:40:09 EDT 2010

@Nathan, Janno:

Hi guys, thanks for your time and forgive me the lapse to post my comment
but I'm literally out of time these days - personal things and such...

I did follow wiki step by step just like I do allways with all the
*excellent* Arch wikis and the only problem I found with this Catalyst
10.6.2 is composite effects are not active when loggin in - unlike with 10.4
which works ok giving me composite efffects from startup without the need to
hit Alt+Shift+F12 twice in KDE SC.

I only experience artifacts problems with xorg-server-backclear (main panel
misspainted with black squares) and xorg-server-1.8-catalyst-maximize-fix
which renders Kickoff menu and Yakuake unusable.
Seems I have to wait to new Catalyst release this time :(

Once again, thanks!