[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] autoconf-2.66-1

Ng Oon-Ee ngoonee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 18:59:19 EDT 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 20:11 +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> On 03/07/10 13:58, Allan McRae wrote:
> > Upstream update.  Mainly bug fixes for regressions introduced in the
> > last couple of releases.
> >

> Recalling the signoff thread...  it appears this release has issues.
>
> Allan

Just wanting to check, what's the 'correct' procedure in cases like
this? Autoconf in [testing] is 2.66, 2.65 is the 'working' one (I've
seen problems in using it in one package so far), do I add it to
IgnorePkg? Is it supposed to be removed from [testing]?

So far I'm manually downgrading after an -Syu which is almost certainly
NOT the right procedure.... neither is reporting a bug since obviously
Allan knows somethings up with this release.