[arch-general] No Compiz with current Kernels - but compiz with Linux alchemy 2.6.32-lts OK - Huh?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Jul 12 14:02:41 EDT 2010

On 07/12/2010 03:59 AM, Peter Lewis wrote:
> I don't know if this is caused by the same thing, but there's something
> similar happening with the intel driver too. Look here for a discussion:
>
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=99488&p=2
>
> Pete.

Thanks Pete, I'll give it a look.

The weirdest thing is the box not booting a 2nd time?? You can create a kernel
image for the 2.6.34 kernels, boot the damn thing ONCE and ONLY ONCE, then the
next time you boot the kernel starts spewing NULL Pointer Errors and dies?? Weird.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC