[arch-general] Shortlist of dark themes for firefox 3.6

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:36:28 EDT 2010

Guys,

	Here is a short list of firefox themes that work well with 3.6. If you haven't
tried some of these, they're worth a look. Note: 'Oskar' is just there as an
example of how wild and animated a firefox theme can get. The theme is very well
done, but I couldn't use it -- it would drive you blind with all the flashing
lights. I've left the list in a graphic format so the icons associated with the
themes are recognizable. To get them all, a simple advanced search for "Themes",
100 per page, sort by name, modified in the last 6 months will do it.

Enjoy.

(160k)
http://www.3111skyline.com/dl/img/misc/moz-themes.jpg

--